Friday, February 8, 2008

Everything round and round.....

Hmmmmm ........... I generally don't prefer to write too personal stuffs in my blog as i feel my personal diary holds a better position but still.... taking into account some valuable suggestions i am citing a very funny incident.... It was day when everyhting seemed round and round and round....

It was a very bright day.(Thursday,7th Feb) after having lunch with my friends Mayen and Ani .I was just about to leave for class when Mayen offered us 'paan', saying that the vendor near Punjabi Dhaba makes it really tasty. I was having cold and i have never had 'paan' with all the masala's added into it. I had just tasted beetle leaves before but never had 'paan' and today when i was offered by Mayen saying that it'll be good for my throat i had it. Just thought for a while before having but when i saw both of them happily munching it i also wanted to give it a try. I had just started chewing it when i felt something burning inside, Mayen told me that it'll be better if i keep it for long in my mouth instead of swallowing it as the juice would help me get better. I followed suit and then...... it was burning, my tongue... my whole food pipe.....i felt like spitting it out but kept it for a min more but it was too much i spat out, still some of those leaves were there in my mouth. I put a step forward and my head started swirling, i was feeling so heavy within, i somehow caught Ani's hand and walked till the water cooler and gulped down 3-4 glasses. Still i felt so giddy. I couldn't walk. I had to go to lab and i was skeptical whether to go or not. Holding the pillars i somehow walked slowly, shouting at mayen and asking him what had he made me eat.... He continued laughing and kept on and finally said," Pata hai maine tumhein kya khilaya hai??? Ise bolte hain, 'zarda paan'... It's a kind of masala pan and is good for cold but......." .

" But..... what????", I asked pensively.

"Par ek baat bolun, isse na addiction hota hai aur maine aaj tak kabhi taste nahi kiya hai", he said with a notorious grin on his face.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I felt terrible. Didn't even know how to react as i was not in a condition to say anything. I was just finding option to come back to normal and i felt i was in a trance.

I asked Mayen once again," Just tell me what is this that u made made me eat?"

He said," I am serious yaar . it's called 420."

Of course any uninformed person like me in these matters wouldn't believe so i didn't . I had a chocolate in my bag , luckily that made me feel better. I went to lab and saw Ram standing there. Both Mayen and Ram stood there grinning away to glory and telling me to take care as i could go high any moment. I took great care but my head was swirling.... by God's grace we didn't have lab for more than 10 mins. i rushed to hostel and lay there on my bed. The sound of the fan running seemed to me like a missile , ready for a take off..... my world was all topsy turvy and i slept for hours .... when i woke up i was feeling very uneasy and i threw up......

I guess after that the world seemed good to me. I was in campus and everything looked bright and clear. I was renewed and i didn't get high but the effects of 420 still remain................

guess what's the effect ???

This number is added to my name now....................Number 420.

No comments: