Friday, April 18, 2008

Colour Blinded!!

It was dusk and there was a , sudden shimmer in the sky.
I looked up to see the, Blend of Colours.
The sky looked orange,purple,dark blue,golden yellow,crimson or was it my colour blindness that I couldn't distinguish between the different colours I could see.
It looked perfect...
I was eating something. I looked up, stopped chewing and saw with my mouth open half way through...
I removed my glasses and rubbed my eyes....
What I saw was something I had never witnessed before . Everything looked so picture perfect.
I was regretting that I didn't have a good camera to capture it at that moment. I wish I had a magic wand.
The sky looked beautiful!!!
I could see my COLOURFUL WORLD there.
I was happy that I could enjoy nature's bounty in the best way in a place like Katpadi.
Amidst the pollution that prevails everywhere, I could observe
something, which was the best I had seen with my naked eyes.
I couldn't do much then, just showed it to Ani .
Both of us kept looking at it for sometime .
The next moment... It was gone!
There lay only a mixture of dark red and blue .
I just wished many who noticed it would have enjoyed it and may be someone might have captured it too.



No comments: