Well the title that I have given might not be grammatically correct but I needed to emphasize on those words. It certainly has nothing to do with the movie that has been named in the same way or the book that has been written.
Girl: Don’t you realize that you have to give me more time?
Guy: I understand. You also understand my situation at times.
Girl: Okay. I will but you should also make an attempt. I can’t do so much always.
Guy: I am not able to get what you are saying.
Girl (frustrated): Never mind. Leave it.
Guy: I don’t know what you want. I can just say girls are confusing.
There goes the line- Girls are confusing. No matter how many times we try to decipher this fact men can never understand women completely. It’s a fact and it’s true. That’s the reason why books like, “Men are from Mars and Women from Venus” have been written and there millions of mails that are forwarded each day which give lessons to carry on a normal life. I am sure every guy would be feeling the same way when a girl confuses them with her words.
So, let me make things simpler. Based on my personal experience and survey that I made I have some tit-bits which I am sure can help to reveal what a girl exactly wants. I am also sure that even after reading these, things might not be simpler until you put into practice.
- Learn to keep her happy. She doesn’t want someone who can bring stars down from the sky but we want someone who can keep her happy by making her enjoy those little moments in life.
- She pays attention to detail. So, be careful.
- She doesn’t want you to praise her every time and tell how good she looks but all she needs is an honest appreciation.
- After a certain point of time a sensible girls stops wearing those pink glasses she has put on her eyes. She never wants to talk about fantasies. She sticks to reality.
- Don’t be practical with her always. Be rational.
- When direct statements don’t work, use something which is called, sweet talk according to the girl’s dictionary and see how things change. Love can tame her.
- If a girl is not in a good mood and says, “I don’t wanna talk.” In a girl’s dictionary it doesn’t mean the same. It means, “Talk to me more and make my mood alright.”
- If you ask a girl, “Anything wrong”. The girl would reply, “Nothing.” A girl’s nothing means that there is always something that is wrong and it’s your job to find out what it is.
- Handle them with patience.
- If you ask a girl, “What kind of guy you want?”
85% of it will be what she would like in you but she will lay stress on the 15% which is not in you and that would be her choice. Don’t get fooled because she will emphasize on her views later though.
- A girl’s idea of an ideal man keeps changing as she passes different stages but ultimately what she wants in a guy of her choice would be something she has been seeing in her dad. She will make sure that the point is taken in by you.
- If a girl says, “I miss you.” It means that she does miss you but she eagerly wants to hear what you have to say even though she will not express it out.
- She wants you to be expressive and truthful.
- Never take her for granted. She would make sure that she’s not the one to be messed around with if such a situation arises.
- Make her feel important and show that you care.
- She can get impractical, overly emotional, and overly lovable then don’t show that you are bored. Act mature and try to bring her round to your views slowly. She will understand and then come back to normal.
- Follow those little advices she gives. If not all at least few of them. She will never get offended by anything you say.
- Be a good listener and for once make her just shut up and you do the talking . She would love to be handled liked that.
- Be authoritative but at the same time let her live her own way.
- Give her all the love you can give and she will always be understandable.
I think this would be enough to make you guys understand what a girl wants and bring her round to your views too…..
I would like to conclude by quoting lines said by Oscar Wilde:
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction. "
So, best of luck guys!!!