Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My mantra for turning good mornings to gold ones

My morning became gold when I used the Colgate 360° Charcoal Gold toothbrush gifted as a beautiful hamper from Colgate for the #Colgate360GoldMornings contest. Thanks a lot Colgate for sending us such a wonderful hamper.
  

  

My good mornings always begin with a cup of piping hot coffee. But before I let this exercise begin I need to brush because I am not someone who prefers to have coffee or tea without brushing. So a good brush like the Colgate 360° Charcoal Gold helped me is starting my day with a better oral hygiene. That doesn't mean all this while the toothbrush that I have been using it not good. I have always been choosy in picking up a good toothbrush because I sometime brush with my eyes closed and also doze off for seconds while brushing. If the brush is not soft, my gums get hurt accidentally and I end up with bleeding gums or with mouth ulcers. After that episode even an aromatic coffee doesn't taste good. So I have always stuck to Sensodyne toothbrush. But when I tried the Colgate 360° Charcoal Gold brush it solved most of my problems. The toothbrush is light and sleek to handle. It comes in two colours- Blue and Pink. It is easy to differentiate from my husband’s who prefers to use the same brand as mine. The brush works strongly on the teeth and is delicate on the gums. Just feels like it is massaging the gums, which is really helpful for proper blood circulation. For a change, it helped me clean the corners of my mouth and inner side of cheeks without getting hurt and also without mouth ulcers. It goes to all corners and works softly on the delicate zones in the mouth. The best part of all this is that I don’t get hurt while I am doing this exercise in the midst of a slumber.

Once I brush, my good morning has already turned into gold. It helps me stay fresh for the entire day. I have at least one liter of water every day after brushing and before having my coffee. It helps in cleansing my whole system. Post that, I spend at least ten minutes to think about the proceedings for the day. It helps me plan my day better. It can be even what I need to cook for the entire day. Once my day is planned I sit down in the balcony, breathe in fresh air and have a warm cup of coffee with my husband. That’s how my day begins and this routine makes me feel calm the entire day and has helped me in turning my good morning into gold mornings.

No comments: