Monday, April 13, 2009

WHO AM I?

I was there, I had a home of my own, and I had my lodging…… I was loyal... I didn’t want to betray those lysozymes , those glands and those ducts that gave me lodging. I wanted to stay with my friends, in a cosy place, a place which was the most happening and spotted by all. There was so much to be expressed always. I had to be always ready…. So much to work, so much of stress….. I had to be ready like that 11th batsman in a cricket match in which all the good batsmen were down and it was a match where anything could happen anytime……


I considered myself so lucky to be a part of the most important places. The place where I live: A storehouse of emotions…… that serves as the door to the soul of a person. I am appreciated always, just like the 11th batsman, always ready; either I make the match a grand success by saving the team in the last moment or even get the praise without coming into the field but I am praised always for being there for support and ever ready because in critical cases I am just there and before I come into the field the match is won!!!!! Or sometimes I’m not praised at all. Only chided!!! Still I am there always, protecting………….


Alas!!!! A day has to come when I need to leave my ‘sweet home’ and face the world … I am shed out... I travel down the lane… touching the soft flesh... I breathe fresh air….I go slowly…at times I’m wiped off in the middle of the journey by powerful opposing forces or at times I lay there in the corner as a tear drop ready to trickle down and loose myself …..But I give my host, the identity. I lose mine to make those eyes expressive…………

4 comments:

Power of Words said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Power of Words said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meenakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meenakshi said...

i read ur posts with a smile gal! thanx for ur comments on mine..i sincerely suggest that u can do without using biochem in ur words..ur words sound sweet even without the necessity of the former!this is a personal one!biochem is our life! and bravo! nice one!