Friday, January 11, 2008

Who am I???

I was there, I had a home of my own, and I had my lodging…… I was loyal... I didn’t want to betray those lyzozymes, those glands and those ducts that gave me lodging. I wanted to stay with my friends, in a cosy place, a place which was the most happening and spotted by all. There was so much to be expressed always. I had to be always ready…. So much to work, so much of stress….. I had to be ready like that 11th batsman in a cricket match in which all the good batsmen were down and it was a match where anything could happen anytime……

I considered myself so lucky to be a part of the most important places. The place where I live: A storehouse of emotions…… that serves as the door to the soul of a person. I am appreciated always, just like the 11th batsman, always ready; either I make the match a grand success by saving the team in the last moment or even get the praise without coming into the field but I am praised always for being there for support and ever ready because in critical cases I am just there and before I come into the field the match is won!!!!! Or sometimes I’m not praised at all. Only chided!!! Still I am there always, protecting………….

Alas!!!! A day has to come when I need to leave my ‘sweet home’ and face the world … I am shed out... I travel down the lane… touching the soft flesh... I breathe fresh air….I go slowly…at times I’m wiped off in the middle of the journey by powerful opposing forces or at times I lay there in the corner as a tear drop ready to trickle down and loose myself …..But I give my host, the identity. I lose mine to make those eyes expressive…………

No comments: