Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good things come in small packages!!!

This is a general saying. Isn’t it?
Practically this is also applicable. Doubt it?? Look around, you’ll get an answer for everything. What is needed here is just an ‘eye’ to look at those things.

Okay! Now, let me tell you something from my observation.

Let me begin with the trivial things. We prefer any food stuff, cosmetic, eatable or anything in a small package. Go to a shop and we get attracted towards the items that are packed well and if they are small they look all the more cute and attractive as well as handy.
For example:
Chota Maggie pack, Ponds Dream flower talk, Perk mini…. Etc... Etc...

In the same way, people who are short generally have a complex at times but…have we realized that the most successful people are short. I mean, they do not stand out (where height counts). It has been also said many a times on television and the Silver Screen itself is a big example.

Let’s take Kailash Kher, Rani Mukherjee, Aamir Khan, Satish Kaushik and Saroj Khan, Bappi Lahiri, Shankar Mahadevan, master blaster, Sachin Tendulkar, A.R. Rehman. These are some personalities that I can remember now. Each one is on top in their field. They STAND OUT. Just think and find out more. There are many around me also who are like this. So if at all some of you consider that you are short and have a complex regarding their height, don’t you, worry! Just try finding out something unique which you have. Well, presently seeing some of the people around that is my friends and even my mom I can just say, “Good things come in small packages.”

No comments: