Thursday, April 17, 2008

On Blogger since Dec2007

I have been a blogger since December 2007...
It was this that was displayed in my blogger profile. 3 months.... (according to proper statistical data) and i have got only 20 posts...
"Isn't it bad?", I asked myself.
"Actually.. yes," my conscience replied.

I was too slow. 3 months gone and only 20 posts... pretty bad count .

For a person like me who loves writing and expressing , this count isn't good. I tried to think a lot and put certain posts which will be useful for all but later i decided that it is not only the for those who view my profile, there must be something which i write when i really need to blabber. These days i am in a mood to write anything i feel like. I hardly am able to think logically and the result is visible here.

It's all guided by my mood. I usually don't let my mood sway me from doing what i need to do but i guess i am really out of all that.... If there are close observers of my blog, they'll understand the transition in the way i write. This is all a part of the so called" Albeli" phase...

I really can't understand at times when i am like the way i am now....
Wellllll no regrets.. i am enjoying this phase also. It has come after ...
After.... Errrr I just realized that i've never been like this !!!
so.. something new in my life.
Neither am i too happy neither am i too sad.
I AM JUST CALM.
Accepting, pondering, thinking and not only thinking and keeping in mind ... writing!!!
In bits and pieces of paper which i get, on my plam, any sheet, my diary, blog, in others' diaries....
Basically.... I am just writing and writing and expressing...
Kya pata , Kal Ho Na Ho...

No comments: